Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday update

Wife and I had a morning out which later turned into morning + afternoon out.

We took a trip to Marina Mall to have breakfast at La Brioche as can be seen here:



We do not each much individually and tend to share meals some times.
This morning we had an Omlette with chicken sausage, french baguette , tea and grapefruit juice and brown bread.








Instead of being good human family members and having lunch with the family we decided that grilled Hamoor and scallops were too tempting.

Here is the juicy Hamoor grilled to more than perfection.



I guess I should have taken pictures of the appetisers but needless to say it was too delicious to even take pictures. We had grilled mussels in lemon butter and fried calimari (we should have asked for grilled but fried calimari is so much nicer) and grilled scallops in thai sauce.

In my skilled food opinion I can confidently say that The Fish Market is a true seafood connoisseur. I think the only other kitchen that prepares seafood with true skill is at the home of my dear friend M.H BH alDh.





4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen anyone that talked and praised The Fish Market as you did, I guess I'll have to try it one day.

    TFM + SFF + Pictures = tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great, reminds me of a lunch I had with a friend. We had great healthy rice ;) and Salmon , shrimps too. Big dining table for 2 only ;)

    I mentioned it above ;)

    I think I saw one of your cousins there at TFM. I say cousins because he resembkes the BHE clan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL, let me know next time you visit this friend I'll accompany you, 2 on a big dining table seems a waste to me. ; )

    Our clan is in the process of extintion unless we start breeding like no tomorrow. We'll be on the safe side when we start running out of names and our children will be like: ClozarVIII, ClozarIX, ClozarX ... etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it was just perfect with the 2 of us (platonic).

    Inzain, then start the breeding process!
    The work type is very fun :))))))

    ReplyDelete